The new Cheetah Plains features 3 exclusive-use, luxurious bushveld houses, each comprised of a main house with 4 private guest suites. Each house boasts 2 lounges, dining area, outdoor boma, wine room and heated pool. The 4 King-bedded guest suites each have their own private deck, dressing room, lounge, double rain shower and bath overlooking the splendid African Bushveld.
Offering guests unrivaled game viewing opportunities, combined with state-of-the-art architectural design, the exclusive houses deliver exceptional safari luxury of the highest standard, complete with private electric game viewing vehicles, designated field guides, gym as well as spa therapists. All meals - prepared by private chef - as well as specially selected South African wines and beverages, twice-daily game drives and access to a variety of exclusive facilities are included in our rates.
At a Glance
3 Exclusive-use Bush House, each comprised of a main house and 4 private guest suites. There are 12 private guest suites in total.
Arathusa Airport is approximately a 20-minute drive, Hoedspruit a 1.5-hour drive & Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport 3-hour drive. Charter flights can be arranged any day of the week (minimum 4 people)
Transfers between Arathusa airstrip & Cheetah Plains are included when flying with FedAir / Airlink / Private Charter.
Each private house
(Mvula, Karula and Mapogo) main area features:
Each private suite features:
- Two lounges (a formal lounge & an entertainment lounge)
- Dining area.
- Outdoor boma for fire-side dining.
- Temperature controlled wine cellar.
- Heated swimming pool.
- Day-bed & private deck area.
- Indigenous gardens & spectacular views into the surrounding natural bushveld.
- Private game viewing vehicle as well as designated professional field guide & tracker.
- Private chef & butler for the duration of your stay.
- Each of the exclusive-use bush houses accommodates a minimum of 4 & a maximum of 8 guests.
- King-bedded bedroom.
- Private mini bar & coffee station.
- Private deck with day-bed.
- Dressing room.
- Double rain shower.
- Bath overlooking the bushveld.
- Accommodates a maximum of 2 guests per suite.
- Especially for families with young children, 2 of the suites interlink so parents are close by, but not in the same bedroom.
- All meals, prepared by private chef.
- A selection of vintage South African wines, Cap Classiques, Premium Spirits, beers &
- non-alcoholic beverages.
- Twice-daily game drives in your private game-viewing vehicle with your on-site field guide.
- Game drives include a sunrise / sunset stop & stargazing.
- Walking Safaris
- Outdoor, fireside dining as often as possible.
- In-room Spa
- Electric game-viewing vehicles
Sabi Sand Reserve, Limpopo, South Africa
Twice-daily game drives in your private game-viewing vehicle with your on-site field guide. Game drives include a sunrise / sunset stop & stargazing. Walking Safaris Outdoor, fireside dining as often as possible. In-room Spa Gym